“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 7 Ways to Use Instagram Video for Business January 17, 2018Wondering how to create Instagram videos that will resonate with your audience? Looking for inspiration? In this article, you’ll discover seven ways to use Instagram video to enhance your stories and timeline with engaging content. #1: Integrate Instagram Stories Video An estimated 250+ million active users view Instagram Stories every day. Because Stories c […]
- How to Use Instagram Story Highlights for Business January 16, 2018Do you want more value from your Instagram stories? Interested in repurposing stories content on your Instagram profile? Instagram’s Highlights feature lets you combine multiple Instagram stories into long-term content your audience can discover at their convenience. In this article, you’ll discover how to create Instagram stories highlight albums for your b […]
- How to Use Facebook Dynamic Creative Ads for Optimized Facebook Ads January 15, 2018Do you split test your Facebook ads? Looking for a more effective way to test Facebook ad variations? The Facebook Dynamic Creative ad feature automatically tests multiple variations of a single ad. In this article, you’ll discover how to use Facebook’s Dynamic Creative feature to reveal the optimal ad for your audience. What Is Facebook’s [...] This post Ho […]
- 7 Ways to Use Instagram Video for Business January 17, 2018
- From Berlin with Love January 17, 2018Today we start from Berlin’s subway, the U-Bahn, because the subway is where most people start when they arrive in a new city. More precisely, we’ll start at the steady, silent ticket machines of the U-Bahn: bright yellow boxes that…very…slowly…print out fragile tickets that leave ink stains on your fingers. Welcome to Berlin: things are slower here. […]
- A Guide to Design Book Publishing for the Non-Rich and Non-Famous January 16, 2018Writing a book is so time-consuming that a minimum wage worker would earn more per hour and would have better sleep. So why do we keep on doing it?
- When Should You Get an Illustration Agent (Hint: Maybe Never)? January 10, 2018From handling your contracts to managing your entire creative career, agents come in all shapes and sizes. Here's how some of the top working illustrators and agencies navigate the complicated world of art and commerce.
- From Berlin with Love January 17, 2018