“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- How to Create Screencasts With Your Smartphone October 23, 2017Want to produce how-to videos for your social media audience? Wondering how to create screen recordings with your smartphone? In this article, you’ll learn how to record screencasts on your mobile device and then customize them for top social media platforms. Why Use Mobile Screencasts on Social Media Creating mobile screencasts to share tips, apps, [...] Th […]
- Facebook Live Screen Sharing, Facebook VR Updates, and New Facebook Ad Options October 21, 2017Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Michael Stelzner, we explore Facebook Live screen sharing and Facebook VR updates with Joel Comm, New Facebook ad [...] This post Facebook Live Screen Shar […]
- Rallying the Troops: The Journey, Episode 2 October 20, 2017The Journey, a Social Media Examiner production, is an episodic video documentary that shows you what really happens inside a growing business. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIMZHCvPQw Watch The Journey: Episode 2 This episode reveals pressures faced by Michael Stelzner (founder of Social Media Examiner) as he mobilizes his team to achieve a difficult objective […]
- How to Create Screencasts With Your Smartphone October 23, 2017
- After the Nightmare Project: Lessons Learned October 19, 2017Top-notch creatives relive their own project nightmares, in the hope of sparing you a few sleepless nights.
- Rejane Dal Bello: Design to Give People a Voice October 19, 2017Globe-trotting designer Rejane Dal Bello explores stories and design languages for disease and health. In this interview, she exposes the family roots of her most ambitious project, a series of books about Dr. Giraffe, fine arts paintings inspired by Google Earth, and how these passion projects balance her arduous work regimen.
- Big Spaceship: The Indie Agency That Grew Up With the Internet October 12, 2017Calling itself a “modern partner to ambitious brands,” the agency has dropped the word "digital" from its list of attributes in a move aimed at putting the limiting and, in its opinion, now obsolete definition of digital agency behind it.
- After the Nightmare Project: Lessons Learned October 19, 2017