“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Twitter Cracks Down on Bots and Automation February 24, 2018Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show, we explore Twitter cracking down on bots and automation with Madalyn Sklar, Instagram DM replay changes, and other breaking [...] This post Twitter Cracks Down […]
- Twitter Engagement: How to Connect With People on Twitter February 23, 2018Wondering how to increase your reach on Twitter? Want tips for building your audience and boosting engagement? To explore the Twitter algorithm and creative ways to interact with others on Twitter, I interview Andrew Pickering and Peter Gartland. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social [...] This po […]
- Leveraging Breaking News: The Journey, Episode 18 February 22, 2018The Journey, a Social Media Examiner production, is an episodic video documentary that shows you what really happens inside a growing business. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qk9lJq6MXA Watch The Journey: Episode 18 Episode 18 of The Journey follows Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner, as he continues to pursue what many will see as an impossible […]
- Twitter Cracks Down on Bots and Automation February 24, 2018
- When You Like Work Made by a Jerk, is Lack of Support Enough? February 23, 2018Our journey includes stops at: “Breakfast of Champions,” Dianetics, Gill Sans + my mom’s Instagram
- When a Co-worker Commandeers the Office Fridge February 23, 2018Advice from Hyacinth Beste-Chetwynde, who deigns to bring her mighty pen to paper to address the pitiful quandaries of the common American office drone.
- Bionic Hands and Transparent Salaries: 5 (Well-Educated) Predictions on the Future of Creative Work February 21, 2018Here's what (we think) is coming up.
- When You Like Work Made by a Jerk, is Lack of Support Enough? February 23, 2018