“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- How to Increase Your Social Media Reach with Periscope July 30, 2015Periscope gives audiences the opportunity to, as its tagline so brilliantly puts it, “explore the world through someone else’s eyes.” As a new venue to increase your social media reach and build a tighter community among your fans and clients, Periscope is the latest marketing trend. The app works like this: users share their experiences […] The post How to […]
- 11 Ways to Create Brand Storytelling July 28, 2015If you’re a regular reader of our blog, you now know that crafting your brand’s story is vital to your online presence. That sounds all fine and dandy…until you give it a whirl. Brand storytelling isn’t so easy, right? In this post, you’ll discover the 11 steps we take when we help our clients find […] The post 11 Ways to Create Brand Storytelling appeared f […]
- DIY Blogs – Just Because You Can Doesn’t Mean You Should July 23, 2015[Photo credit: Got Credit] Writing your own business blog is a great idea in theory. After all, no one can share your knowledge and wisdom with prospective clients quite like you. Not to mention, it saves you money to write your own awesome, client-attracting, sharable content. When you own a business, you know the details, […] The post DIY Blogs – Just Beca […]
- How to Increase Your Social Media Reach with Periscope July 30, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Google+ Separates From Google Products: This Week in Social Media August 1, 2015Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week Google Separates Google+ From Its Products and Services: Over the coming months, Google plans to “move some features that aren’t […] This post Google+ Separates From G […]
- Online Reviews for Local Businesses: What Marketers Need to Know July 31, 2015Do you own or manage a local business? Are you leveraging the full power of online reviews? To discover how to leverage online review services, I interview Martin Shervington. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and […] This post Online Review […]
- Visual Content Marketing: A Resource Guide for Marketers July 30, 2015Do you want to discover how to better market yourself and your business with visual content? Are you looking for a resource guide for your visual content marketing efforts? This article will help you find tools to create the perfect image, drive traffic and engagement with your images and use visual content to improve your […] This post Visual Content Market […]
- Google+ Separates From Google Products: This Week in Social Media August 1, 2015
- Following the Hunch: How to Make Freelancing Into a Durable Business July 31, 2015Take control of the cash flow and let the clients come to you.
- Creativity Is Nourished by Conflict July 29, 2015Embrace the creative struggle. Greatness is sparked in dark places.
- Use Your Computer’s Date/Time Settings to Keep You On Task July 29, 2015Change one tiny preference setting for regular reminders.
- Following the Hunch: How to Make Freelancing Into a Durable Business July 31, 2015