“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Customer Testimonials July 21, 2016In the famous words of Sally Fields in her 1985 Oscar winning speech… “They like me! They really like me!” And while you might not be giving a speech for winning an Oscar any time in the near future, we hope that you can join Sally in this proclamation through an abundance of positive customer […] The post 5 Creative Ways to Use Customer Testimonials appear […]
- How to Use a Customer Avatar to Create Prospect Characters July 19, 2016Let’s imagine that you wake up one day to find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Sure, it seems like an odd predicament for a simple business owner like yourself, but you’re there, surrounded by nothing but sand and endless miles of dark blue ocean waters. You pick yourself up off the sand and […] The post How to Use a Customer Avatar to Create Prosp […]
- The Home Base and Outpost Strategy: Why Social Channels Matter July 14, 2016You’ve created a beautiful piece of marketing content. You’ve spent hours doing the research, crafting your message, writing, and editing. And now it’s time to share that content with the world. Let’s pretend for a moment that this piece of content is a blog post about puppies and you post it to your site. But […] The post The Home Base and Outpost Strategy: […]
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Customer Testimonials July 21, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Facebook Live Rolls Out Audience Targeting: This Week in Social Media July 23, 2016Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week Facebook Adds Audience Restrictions to Facebook Live: Facebook rolled out “the ability to target live videos to only [...] This post Facebook Live Rolls Out Audience T […]
- Facebook Ad Changes: What Marketers Need to Know July 22, 2016Do you run Facebook ads? Are you familiar with the latest changes? To explore a number of recent changes to Facebook that will impact all advertisers, I interview Jon Loomer. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers [...] This post Facebook Ad Chan […]
- Instagram Business Profiles: How to Set Up and Analyze Your Activities July 21, 2016Do you use Instagram for your business? Wondering if an Instagram business profile is right for you? Making the switch to an Instagram business profile will give you access to a number of features that business owners may find useful. In this article, you’ll discover what marketers need to know about the new Instagram business [...] This post Instagram Busin […]
- Facebook Live Rolls Out Audience Targeting: This Week in Social Media July 23, 2016
- The Future of Design (and how to prepare for it) July 21, 2016A handy guide to navigating what's coming up next in the design world.
- Essential Steps to Making a Killer Portfolio July 20, 2016A primer on planning, presenting, and posting your best work.
- A Street Artist Comes of Age July 18, 2016Rubén Sánchez reimagines neighborhoods with his Cubism-meets-surrealism-meets tribal art paintings.
- The Future of Design (and how to prepare for it) July 21, 2016