“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 5 Ways to Improve Customer Retention With Social Media March 30, 2017Do you use social media to keep existing customers engaged with your business? Interested in effective ways to strengthen those relationships? Social media marketing can help deepen your connections with existing customers so they continue using your product or service. In this article, you’ll discover five ways to increase customer retention via social medi […]
- 6 Useful Social Media Tools for Marketers March 29, 2017Need some new social media marketing tools? Looking to save some time? New tools have recently emerged to meet the evolving needs of busy social media marketers. In this article, you’ll discover six tools that will improve your social media marketing workflow. #1: Create User-generated Content Feeds With Waaffle According to Yotpo, ads based on [...] This po […]
- 9 Ways to Refine Your Twitter Ad Targeting March 28, 2017Want to reach better-qualified leads with your Twitter ads? Looking for ways to improve your ad targeting? Twitter provides all of the tools you need to put highly tailored ads in front of the people most likely to click on them. In this article, you’ll discover nine ways to target your audience more effectively with [...] This post 9 Ways to Refine Your Twi […]
- 5 Ways to Improve Customer Retention With Social Media March 30, 2017
- Dave Snyder: Art is not Design March 30, 2017Design in the most classic sense is a potent business strategy, says Firstborn executive creative director Dave Snyder. Here's how he and his team help brands like Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Jet.com reposition themselves through good business solutions that are equally beautiful.
- Nobody’s Better Than You March 27, 2017Don’t worry about the competition. Be number one in a class of one.
- True Grit: How to Build Up Your Resilience March 23, 2017Three steps that you can take to increase your ability to persevere.
- Dave Snyder: Art is not Design March 30, 2017