“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- Time to Update Website Copy—Google’s Watching April 23, 2015It’s time to update website copy. Pronto. Last week—that’s when your website copy really needed a conversion-ready boost. Two days ago, on April 21, Google rolled out its newest SEO update. (Read Google’s official statement here.) Long story short, search rankings now factor in your website’s mobile performance. As if the sea of iPhone screens […] The post T […]
- Lukewarm Traffic: Go from Maybe to Yes April 21, 2015Lukewarm traffic—they’re a wily bunch. You already know traffic is important to the success of your website. Without traffic, you have no leads. Without leads, no sales. But all traffic isn’t the same—and understanding this is imperative to successfully buying traffic and converting quality leads into paying customers. We’ll start with cold traffic. Cold tra […]
- PSA on Strategic Content Marketing: Variety Converts April 14, 2015When it comes to implementing strategic content marketing that converts, please don’t pound your audience over the head with a deluge of identical material. Our copywriters have seen the bad results that come from delivering uniform content over and over again. The audience gets bored. The email marketing list unsubscribes in hordes. The products and […] The […]
- Time to Update Website Copy—Google’s Watching April 23, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Top 9 Facebook Marketing Questions Answered April 27, 2015Have you got Facebook marketing questions? Are you wondering what the most common Facebook marketing questions are? Businesses with Facebook Pages often have the same questions. In this article I’ll dive deeper into frequently asked questions for businesses on Facebook. #1: Can I Change My Page Name? If you have fewer than 200 fans, changing […] This post To […]
- 7 Tips for Getting Started With Twitter Marketing April 27, 2015Are you building a presence on Twitter? Want to start with a solid foundation? Twitter is a great platform for establishing yourself, growing an audience and making important connections. In this article you’ll discover what you need to do to get the best results from Twitter. #1: Complete Your Profile Completing your Twitter profile is the first step […] Th […]
- Twitter Direct Messages: This Week in Social Media April 25, 2015Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week? Twitter Updates Direct Message: Twitter has changed “how direct messaging works so that it’s even easier for you to […] This post Twitter Direct Messages: This Week i […]
- Top 9 Facebook Marketing Questions Answered April 27, 2015
- IKEA: Inspiration from Transparency April 27, 2015Finding inspiration in the process.
- Find Inspiration in Travel: Both in Your Own City & Abroad April 24, 2015Mixing travel and passion to deepen experiences.
- If You’re Not Learning Something New, It’s Time to Move On April 23, 2015Ain't nobody got time for stagnancy.
- IKEA: Inspiration from Transparency April 27, 2015