“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- High-Performance Website Copy Starts With Strategy February 26, 2015High-performance website copy—you know you need it, but you don’t know where to begin. Does that scenario sound familiar? In the preliminary stages of strategizing your new website and the messaging needed to attract, engage, and convert, it’s easy for overwhelm to set in. We know all about that confusion and uncertainty. Each week, we […] The post High-Perf […]
- 10 Big Digital Marketing Ideas from Traffic & Conversion 2015 February 24, 2015Traffic & Conversion is my favorite event of the year. Ryan Deiss and the Digital Marketer crew never hold back on sharing what’s working for them, the attendees are amazing entrepreneurs and all-around awesome people, and I get to catch up with clients and colleagues and have way too much fun. And where else can […] The post 10 Big Digital Marketing Ide […]
- Website Copywriting: A Tale of Three Launches February 19, 2015The Sūmèr team is in celebration mode with a few of our clients launching new websites. Let’s just say we’ve been busy bees writing optimized website copy lately! It’s a Sūmèr tradition to celebrate alongside our clients (often doing the happy dance), so we wanted to take a hot minute to share with you some […] The post Website Copywriting: A Tale of Three L […]
- High-Performance Website Copy Starts With Strategy February 26, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Snapchat Marketing: What Businesses Need to Know February 27, 2015Are you on Snapchat? Do you use it for marketing? To learn how to use Snapchat for your business, I interview Gary Vaynerchuk and Shaun McBride. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners discover what works […]This post Snapchat […]
- Four Ways to Increase Social Shares for your Website Content February 26, 2015Want more exposure for your website content? Does your site make it easy for readers to share? With a few simple tips, you can boost the appeal of your website content and optimize your posts for easy sharing on social channels. In this article you’ll discover four ways to make your website content more shareable. […]This post Four Ways to Increase Social Sh […]
- How to Use Facebook Video Cards for Business February 25, 2015Do you use your Facebook Profile for business? Want a quick and easy way to say thank-you? Facebook video cards make it easy to say thanks to clients, employees and business partners. In this article you’ll discover four ways to use Facebook video cards to strengthen your professional relationships. Create Facebook Video Cards Facebook’s Say Thanks […]This p […]
- Snapchat Marketing: What Businesses Need to Know February 27, 2015
- Stop Apologizing for Wanting Work/Life Balance February 26, 2015What if we treated our career like a client project? The story of one artist's quest to design the life that was right for her.
- James Franco: Create Your Community February 26, 2015Build your own work group.
- Want to Change the World? Start Your Day by Making Your Bed February 25, 2015One task completed leads to many tasks completed.
- Stop Apologizing for Wanting Work/Life Balance February 26, 2015