“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU…nope, we’re not opening a new vegan restaurant or developing a new form of ancient Chinese martial arts. We’re talking about the top, middle, and bottom levels of your content marketing funnel. The goal of each level: to work together to bring in new customers for your business, increase your revenue stream, […] The post 3 Content Types […]
- [Infographic] How to Increase Sales and Customer Lifetime Value September 27, 2016As a teenager, it’s possible that you dreamt of growing up and going on tour with your favorite band. You practiced singing nonstop into your hairbrush and made your mom crazy by blasting the boom box in your room. And now, years later, here you are sitting at your desk…and instead of creating music, you’re […] The post [Infographic] How to Increase Sales an […]
- 7 Steps to Customer Value Optimization September 20, 2016Customer value optimization, or CVO, is more than a marketing buzzword. CVO is the method that maximizes the monetary value of each customer that comes through your sales funnel. To attract your ideal customers and double their lifetime value, it takes 7 simple, yet important, steps. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, know that […] The post 7 Steps to Cu […]
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 4 Ways to Build Facebook Lookalike Audiences to Expand Your Targeting January 16, 2017Do you want to reach more consumers with your Facebook ads? Looking for creative ways to reach more people like your ideal customers? Lookalike audiences allow you to build new audiences using an established source audience such as people who have viewed your video or previously purchased from you. In this article, you’ll discover how [...] This post 4 Ways […]
- Win Free Tickets to Social Media Marketing World 2017 January 16, 2017Want to win a free ticket to the industry’s largest social media marketing conference of the year? Social Media Examiner has been working hard to bring you our fifth annual physical conference. And we’ve come up with a fun way for you to get involved. First, what is this event? Social Media Marketing World 2017 [...] This post Win Free Tickets to Social Medi […]
- Facebook Live From the Desktop: This Week in Social Media January 14, 2017Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week Facebook Rolls Out Ability to Broadcast Live From Desktop: Facebook shared several new tools and improvements that “give [...] This post Facebook Live From the Desktop […]
- 4 Ways to Build Facebook Lookalike Audiences to Expand Your Targeting January 16, 2017
- How to Beat the Imposter Syndrome Feeling January 13, 2017Approximately 70 percent of us will experience a period of self-doubt at least once in our lives. Rebuild your confidence using these five strategies.
- Designing the Next Generation of Condom Packaging January 12, 2017What can condoms teach us about design, creativity, and entrepreneurship in a field where innovation faces a regulatory roadblock? Turns out, quite a lot. Because when you all but can’t change the actual product, you’re forced to rethink everything around it.
- A Q&A with Nalden January 6, 2017The WeTransfer founder (who goes by one name) on how he turned his one-time side project into a digital delivery service that is now used by 100 million people and counting.
- How to Beat the Imposter Syndrome Feeling January 13, 2017