“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Facebook Live Tools: An Essential Checklist for Creators August 17, 2017Wondering what tools and desktop software you need to produce a Facebook Live show? Looking for a guide to tech setup and pre-show production? In this article, you’ll discover how to manage the technical side of a Facebook Live show. #1: Gather the Equipment You Need for Your Live Broadcast During any Facebook Live show, [...] This post Facebook Live Tools: […]
- How to Use LinkedIn Native Video August 16, 2017Do you want more video views from LinkedIn? Wondering how uploading native video can help? Using the mobile app to record and share original, autoplay video directly on LinkedIn can boost views and engagement for your content. In this article, you’ll discover how to upload and share native video on LinkedIn via the mobile app. [...] This post How to Use Link […]
- How to Create Snapchat Ads in Snapchat Ad Manager August 15, 2017Wondering how to advertise on Snapchat? Have you explored the Snapchat Ad Manager? Businesses of all sizes can create Snap ads with the platform’s self-serve Ad Manager tool. In this article, you’ll discover how to create an ad with Snapchat Ad Manager. Set Up a Snapchat Advertising Account Before you can start advertising on Snapchat, [...] This post How to […]
- Facebook Live Tools: An Essential Checklist for Creators August 17, 2017
- Liz Jackson: Designing for Inclusivity August 14, 2017"We are disabled not by our bodies, but by the world around us. Disability is nothing more than a brand."
- Ian Spalter: Why Designers Should Work Like Comedians August 14, 2017Contextualize, iterate, and understand the difference between “good laughs” and “bad laughs”.
- Debbie Millman: Anything Worthwhile Takes Time August 14, 2017Overnight success is rare, and often comes at the expense of valuable learnings.
- Liz Jackson: Designing for Inclusivity August 14, 2017