“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 10 Digital Marketing Opportunities You’re Missing Out On May 3, 2016The Internet opens up numerous doors for businesses to successfully engage in digital marketing opportunities. As we move forward in the digital era, businesses who don’t embrace digital marketing opportunities will lose relevancy and not be able to compete in the marketplace. Before I continue, let me make this clear: my team and I […] The post 10 Digital […]
- 4 Screenwriting Tricks to Create Oscar-Worthy Marketing Content April 28, 2016As a business owner, your job is produce content that conveys an honest and eye-catching message about the products/services that your company sells. This is no easy feat in a world that bombards people with print, video, and online media 24/7. It’s so easy for your marketing content to become white noise. So what is […] The post 4 Screenwriting Tricks to Cr […]
- Enhance the User Experience with Post-Purchase Emails April 26, 2016The sale is not the end of the customer relationship—it’s the beginning! It’s not enough to acquire credit card information and say, “see ya.” Your clients want you to create a quality user experience, which happens with post-purchase emails that facilitate the use of a product or service. Though many companies believe that user […] The post Enhance the Us […]
- 10 Digital Marketing Opportunities You’re Missing Out On May 3, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- New Facebook Sharing Options: What Marketers Need to Know May 4, 2016Do you want more people to share your content on Facebook? Are you taking advantage of Facebook’s sharing features? Facebook offers a variety of new buttons and plugins that make it easier than ever for readers to share and engage with your content on Facebook. In this article you’ll discover how the new social sharing [...] This post New Facebook Sharing Op […]
- How to Create Social Media Videos on a Budget May 3, 2016Do you want to add video to your social media content mix? Looking for ways to keep production costs low? Creating a video doesn’t have to cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in high-end production tactics like live actors or 3-D renderings. In this article you’ll discover how to create and promote social media [...] This post How to Create Social Medi […]
- How to Engage With Other Facebook Pages Using Your Facebook Page May 3, 2016Do you use your Facebook page to like and comment on other Facebook pages? Are the recent changes making it difficult for you to engage on Facebook as your page? In this article you’ll discover how Facebook page admins and Business Manager users can continue to engage on Facebook as their page. What Facebook Changed [...] This post How to Engage With Other F […]
- New Facebook Sharing Options: What Marketers Need to Know May 4, 2016
- The Merits of Giving Up on Your Ideas May 3, 2016Don't judge your ideas through a lens filled with beat-tired late nights, sacrificed paychecks, and all the other trademarks of building something from scratch. Instead, view them as investments, so you can better gauge when to move on from a loser.
- Ideacide: The Perils of Self-Censoring (And How You Can Stop It) April 26, 2016How one mistake can have a ripple effect on our creative courage for the rest of our lives.
- Stop Trying to “Do It All” April 21, 2016Limits are not, well, limiting. Framed correctly, putting a cap on your ambition and future plans is tremendously freeing.
- The Merits of Giving Up on Your Ideas May 3, 2016