“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- How to Target Specialized Audiences With Facebook Ads November 20, 2017Do you want to improve the ROI of your Facebook ads and Instagram campaigns? Wondering how to reach specialized audiences with Facebook ad targeting? In this article, you’ll learn how to create six refined target audiences for your Facebook and Instagram campaigns. How to Create Target Audiences in the Facebook Ads Manager There are two [...] This post How t […]
- Facebook Local App, Facebook Stories for Groups and Events, and Pinterest Pincodes November 18, 2017Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Michael Stelzner, we explore the new Facebook Local app with Mari Smith, Pinterest Pincodes with Alisa Meredith, Facebook [...] This post Facebook Local Ap […]
- Necessary Endings: The Journey, Episode 6 November 17, 2017The Journey, a Social Media Examiner production, is an episodic video documentary that shows you what really happens inside a growing business. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxsKtGuCgJI Watch The Journey: Episode 6 Episode 6 of The Journey follows Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner, as he continues to pursue what many will see as an impossible go […]
- How to Target Specialized Audiences With Facebook Ads November 20, 2017
- Departures: Tel Aviv November 7, 2017Skateboarders zoom along the wavy planks of Tel Aviv's new boardwalk while beachgoers soak up the Mediterranean sun. A little further inland, couples and families, locals and tourists alike, linger amid the geometrical flower gardens of the cultural center of the city known as Habima Square. Yet that is just about where the term seaside town loses its r […]
- Roz Chast: From Free Fall to Full-Time Cartoonist November 3, 2017The New Yorker cartoonist once saw her career going over a waterfall. Four decades as a working artist later, and still churning out whimsical and pithy cartoons, Chast sees humor everywhere she looks—especially in New York City.
- A Business Built to Last as Long as Bronze Sculpture November 1, 2017A Brooklyn bronze foundry has endured on the banks of the East River for nearly 100 years. Its fourth steward Billy Makky can be be found in the shop daily wearing a fireproof apron and one of many hats: craftsman, artist, alchemist, engineer, businessman – and when interacting with New York creatives –psychologist.
- Departures: Tel Aviv November 7, 2017