“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Facebook Ads Dynamic Creative, Instagram Visual Backdrops, and YouTube Fan Sponsors September 23, 2017Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Michael Stelzner, we explore Facebook ad updates with Amanda Bond, Instagram updates with Jeff Sieh, YouTube fan sponsors [...] This post Facebook Ads Dyna […]
- Product Evangelism: How to Evangelize and Create Advocates September 22, 2017Want to create an intensely loyal fan base for your product? Wondering how a product evangelist can help? To explore how product evangelism supports the sales process, I interview Guy Kawasaki. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy [...] This post Product […]
- How to Use Facebook Audience Optimization for Better Organic Exposure September 21, 2017Want to increase your Facebook news feed exposure? Looking for a solution that doesn’t involve ads? In this article, you’ll discover how to improve your organic visibility via Facebook’s Audience Optimization feature. Why Use Organic Post Targeting? Facebook gives businesses access to a large global audience, but the platform is becoming increasingly saturat […]
- Facebook Ads Dynamic Creative, Instagram Visual Backdrops, and YouTube Fan Sponsors September 23, 2017
- The Future of Design, Part II August 28, 2017For the second straight year, we asked 10 creatives to predict what is coming up in the world of design and how they will prepare for it. This year's installment includes designing for voice-controlled tech, holograms, and the rise of the hybrid designer.
- Luca Barcellona: Take Your Pleasure Seriously August 24, 2017This Italian calligrapher is regularly hailed as one of the world’s greatest working calligraphers. Combining his monkish commitment to the craft with an inventive, youthful sensibility, Barcellona’s contemporary interpretation of hand lettering has coincided with a major resurgence of calligraphy in visual culture.
- Hanako Nakazato: The Life and Career of a 14th-Generation Potter August 22, 2017Nakazato's status as a woman in Japan meant she could never take over the reins of the family business – which traditionally goes to the oldest son – but it has also given her the uncommon freedom to follow her imagination, open her own business, and live the life she chooses on two faraway continents.
- The Future of Design, Part II August 28, 2017