“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Content Plan in 7 Steps April 27, 2017Want to connect more with your target audience? Wondering how to deliver relevant social media content consistently? Planning your social media content delivery keeps your marketing on-message, making it more likely that you’ll reach your business goals. In this article, you’ll discover how to create a social media marketing content plan for your business. # […]
- 5 Tools to Measure Instagram Hashtag Performance April 26, 2017Do you use hashtags in your Instagram posts? Wondering which hashtags resonate best with your target audience? Choosing the right tool to analyze Instagram hashtag performance makes it easier to achieve your goals. In this article, you’ll discover five tools to evaluate the performance of your Instagram hashtags. #1: Command Analytics & Stats for Instagr […]
- Twitter Video: How to Create Engaging Video Content April 25, 2017Do you want to use more video in your Twitter marketing? Wondering how each type of Twitter video works? With the launch of its native live video service, Twitter is prioritizing video higher in the news feed, making it the perfect way to reach your audience more often. In this article, you’ll discover how to [...] This post Twitter Video: How to Create Enga […]
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Content Plan in 7 Steps April 27, 2017
- What Design Can Do: Spark Social Change April 26, 2017Four studios and projects reveal the challenges of visualizing an activist movement and the problems in need of creative solutions when design is invested in change.
- An Abbreviated History of Design in Silicon Valley April 24, 2017Make it New author Barry Katz discusses what led to Silicon Valley’s awakening as a design hub.
- One House, Two Opinionated Designers, and the Joy of Collaboration April 18, 2017Architect Ettore Sottsass and IDEO founder David Kelley couldn't have been more different. So when Kelley asked Sottsass to design his Silicon Valley house, they circled and sparred, thrust and parried, and together created an extraordinary house.
- What Design Can Do: Spark Social Change April 26, 2017