“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 3 Ways Ecomdash Helps Grow Your eCommerce Business October 13, 2015Image by © Royalty-Free/Corbis As professional copywriters, we work with eCommerce businesses to create optimized product descriptions, conversion-boosting blog posts, and marketing emails. Along the way, we’ve uncovered valuable tools that help eCommerce businesses rise above the competition, become more visible, and increase conversion rates. In our time w […]
- 17 Business Blogging Tips to Increase Readership October 8, 2015Business blogging. It sounds simple at first: slap up some content, post on social media, and * bam * it’ll go viral in no time, right? Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. There are a variety of factors that go into writing a successful business blog-from writing the content and image formatting, to optimizing and promoting […] The post 17 Business Blogging T […]
- 9 Seth Godin Inspirational Marketing Quotes October 6, 2015Photo credit: SethGodin.com Seth Godin. The man, the myth, the legend. An entrepreneur, author, and inspirational public speaker—he’s a jack of many trades. However, his innovative ideas in the marketing realm are why we’re his biggest groupies. If you follow us on Twitter, you probably already know our obsession runs deep with Seth (yes, we’re […] The post […]
- 3 Ways Ecomdash Helps Grow Your eCommerce Business October 13, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 5 Ways to Use Fan Content to Improve Your ROI October 13, 2015Do you want to increase the ROI for your social media campaigns? Have you considered fan content? Using fan photos in your marketing is an effective way to highlight your brand, products and customers at the same time. In this article you’ll discover five ways to drive ROI with user-generated content campaigns on social media. Why User-Generated Content […] […]
- How to Use Facebook Lead Ads October 13, 2015Do you run lead generation campaigns? Are you familiar with Facebook Lead Ads? By autofilling lead generation forms with user details, Facebook’s lead ads make it easier for people to sign up and receive your offer. In this article you’ll discover how to create lead ads on Facebook. Why Lead Ads? Facebook has made the process […] This post How to Use Faceboo […]
- How to Create Instagram Ads October 12, 2015Do you use Instagram for business? Interested in running ads? Instagram advertising gives businesses and brands an effective way to increase visibility and connect with customer and prospects. In this article you’ll discover how to create Instagram ads for your business. #1: Connect Your Instagram Account to Facebook Before you can start advertising on Insta […]
- 5 Ways to Use Fan Content to Improve Your ROI October 13, 2015
- Casey Gerald: Purpose Is the New Bottom Line October 9, 2015MBAs Across America's Casey Gerald on the 3 new rules for sparking social change.
- Austin Kleon: How To Be a “Scenius” October 7, 2015How Austin Kleon overcame the limits of geography.
- Insights from the Lowline: How to Embrace and Thrive in a Long-Term Project October 5, 2015Lowline co-founder Dan Barasch on how to survive a project that doesn't match your natural temperament.
- Casey Gerald: Purpose Is the New Bottom Line October 9, 2015