“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report May 23, 2017Do you wonder how your peers are using social media? Wondering if you should focus more on visuals or live video? In our ninth-annual social media study, more than 5,700 marketers reveal where they’ll focus their social media efforts. This industry report also shows you which social tactics are most effective and how content plays [...] This post 2017 Social […]
- 6 Facebook Remarketing Tactics That Work May 22, 2017Looking for a way to re-engage past customers and prospects on Facebook? Wondering how to use remarketing to deliver behavior-based messaging to specific audiences? If you’re looking to build successful remarketing funnels on Facebook, you’ll need to deliver unique ads to custom audiences segmented according to their browsing history and interests. In this a […]
- Instagram Stories Updates, Pinterest Visual Search Ads, and the New Google Lens May 20, 2017Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Michael Stelzner, we explore Instagram Stories updates with Sue B. Zimmerman, Pinterest visual search ads with Alisa Meredith, [...] This post Instagram St […]
- 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report May 23, 2017
- Five Ways to Benefit from Embracing Spontaneity and Disorder May 23, 2017These days it’s hard to avoid the admonishments of self-titled productivity gurus that we should take more control over our lives, calendars, and in-boxes. But there are countless examples of creative and entrepreneurial minds soaring to their greatest heights through the exact opposite approach.
- Turning Hand-Painted Ads into Social-Media Magnets May 23, 2017Colossal Media uses old-school artistry to draw millions of eyeballs to big brands, from Nike to Netflix. How do they do it?
- Todd Hido: Finding Joy in the Process May 10, 2017It's easy to think that accomplished artists simply arrive at great ideas. But that's far from true, says photographer Todd Hido. In this interview, Hido shares just how all over the place he can be when creating, offering a glimpse into how much effort he puts into his work to make it be of the highest level.
- Five Ways to Benefit from Embracing Spontaneity and Disorder May 23, 2017