“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- Why Content Marketing Is Necessary for Small Business February 11, 2016Content marketing is now a necessary element of online sales for most companies; however, many businesses are struggling with creating marketing content. According to a recent survey of online marketers by the Content Marketing Institute, even though 88% of online marketers use content marketing, a whopping 70% of marketers say that their companies’ […] […]
- 6 Content Marketing Trends of 2016 February 9, 2016Succeeding in the digital age requires a comprehensive online strategy. To do that, it’s paramount to stay up-to-date with this year’s hottest, most profitable content marketing trends. Using outdated techniques isn’t going to cut it and can result in turning off your web visitors. Here are this year’s 6 most important trends in […] The post 6 Content Ma […]
- Successful Abandoned Cart Email Series Blueprint February 4, 2016If you sell products or services online, abandoned cart email series are a vital piece of any successful digital marketing strategy. Without these marketing emails, you’re losing out on major revenue. Before we map out our blueprint for a successful abandoned cart email series, let’s explain why your business needs one. MYTH: people who […] The post Succes […]
- Why Content Marketing Is Necessary for Small Business February 11, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Snapchat Content Strategy: How Marketers Can Win With Snapchat February 12, 2016Are you on Snapchat? Want to know how to use it for marketing? To discover how to create a content strategy on Snapchat, I interview Carlos Gil. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners [...] This post Snapchat Content Strategy: […]
- Top 10 Social Media Blogs: The 2016 Winners! February 11, 2016Are you looking for some great social media blogs to add to your daily reading? Look no further! Our seventh-annual social media blog contest generated over 300 nominations. A panel of experts carefully reviewed the 20 finalists based on their content quality, post frequency and reader involvement. Here are the top 10 social media blogs [...] This post Top 1 […]
- Medium for Business: The Complete Guide for Marketers February 10, 2016Have you considered publishing your content on Medium? Are you looking for a way to distribute your ideas to a larger audience? In this post you’ll discover what marketers think about Medium, along with a step-by-step guide to using Medium. Why Medium? Jay Baer, a New York Times bestselling author and well-known keynote speaker, has been [...] This post Medi […]
- Snapchat Content Strategy: How Marketers Can Win With Snapchat February 12, 2016
- The Power of Creative Cross Training: How Experimentation Creates Possibility February 8, 2016Pick up another creative habit and see your main hustle in a whole new way.
- Information Overload? Embrace “Intentional Ignorance” February 5, 2016What you don't know that you don't know can't hurt you.
- The Ultimate Unsolicited Redesign: How One 29-Year-Old Is Reimaging the Bible February 5, 2016The high pressure stakes of taking $1.4 million to redesign one of the world's important books.
- The Power of Creative Cross Training: How Experimentation Creates Possibility February 8, 2016