“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- A Tribute to Our Beloved Mama Mia May 21, 2015Mama Mia was not only our office manager and company mascot, but also our friend and source of constant joy. Today, our team, our clients, and friends mourn her passing. She was a good sport and was always willing to try new things. (The photos alone vouch for her fun-loving spirit and sense of humor). […] The post A Tribute to Our Beloved Mama Mia appeared […]
- A Look Back As Sūmèr Turns 6 May 19, 2015We might not act like it, but Sūmèr is officially out of its toddler years! As we reach our sixth year of producing clear messaging for our amazing clients, we want to say thank you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Our team is so grateful to be able to wake up and […] The post A Look Back As Sūmèr Turns 6 appeared first on Copy Doodle.
- Content Marketing: Where it’s Headed May 14, 2015Photo credit: Karoly Czifra Ah, the ever-evolving world of content marketing. From the need to enhance user experience to rapidly updating technology, there are many factors at play, and small business owners need to adapt. In our years of professional copywriting and content marketing, we’ve learned how to predict what the future holds for content. It’s […] […]
- A Tribute to Our Beloved Mama Mia May 21, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Cinematic Pins from Pinterest: This Week in Social Media May 23, 2015Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week? Pinterest Announces Cinematic Pins: Pinterest unveils its “newest, most beautiful type of Promoted Pin. Controlled through scrolling, these […] This post Cinematic Pi […]
- Stand Out: How to Build a Following That Matters May 22, 2015Are you wondering how to stand out in the noisy online world? Want to build your status as a thought leader? To discover new ways how to stand out, I interview Dorie Clark. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to […] This post Stand Out: How to Build a Following That […]
- How to Improve the Visibility of Your LinkedIn Profile May 21, 2015Do you use LinkedIn to market yourself? Want to make it easier for people to find you in Internet searches? With a few tweaks, you can improve the chances of the right people finding your LinkedIn public profile. In this article you’ll discover how to create visibility for your LinkedIn public profile. What Is Your […] This post How to Improve the Visibility […]
- Cinematic Pins from Pinterest: This Week in Social Media May 23, 2015
- Being Wrong Can Be the Best Thing to Happen to You May 22, 2015Screwing up isn't a bad thing—it holds major potential for growth.
- 99U Is Hiring an Assistant Editor & Community Manager May 20, 2015We're looking for a motivated, multi-talented, independent recent grad to join the 99U team. Read on to see if you fit the bill.
- The Danger of Assuming What Your Client Wants May 20, 2015Understand who it is you are designing for.
- Being Wrong Can Be the Best Thing to Happen to You May 22, 2015