“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- How to Use Facebook Group Units to Organize Your Content May 22, 2018Do you want to organize the content and resources available in your Facebook group? Wondering how the Units feature for Facebook groups can help? In this article, you’ll discover how to create and use units in Facebook groups. #1: Set Your Facebook Group Type to Social Learning Facebook recently added a new group type option [...] The post How to Use Faceboo […]
- How to Build a Facebook Ad Funnel Using Customer Testimonials May 21, 2018Wondering how to create more effective Facebook campaigns? Have you considered including customer success stories in your Facebook ads? In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Facebook ad funnel using case studies and customer testimonials. Why Use Case Studies and Testimonials in Facebook Ads? In Facebook marketing, people often make the same mistake: […]
- Facebook Rolls Out Three New Features for Stories May 19, 2018Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show, we explore New Facebook Stories features, YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, and other breaking social media marketing news of [...] The post Facebook Rolls Ou […]
- How to Use Facebook Group Units to Organize Your Content May 22, 2018
- Jon Hirschtick Aims to Upend a Market Dominated by the Company He Founded May 21, 2018For his next act, CAD pioneer Jon Hirschtick is shaking up the $8.7 billion CAD industry instead of retiring.
- The Best and Brightest Ideas from the 10th Annual Adobe 99U Conference May 14, 201830 ideas to reshape, upend, and nurture your creative life.
- Does Your City Need a Chief Design Officer? May 8, 2018Tech companies, non-profits, even government agencies all have Chief Design Officers. Could your community benefit from one? (And what exactly would they do?)
- Jon Hirschtick Aims to Upend a Market Dominated by the Company He Founded May 21, 2018