“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 3 Conversion-Ready Copy Tips March 31, 2015Conversion-ready copy is the bait that turns a prospect into a customer. When your audience clicks off your site, it may not be your service or product they’re rejecting, but rather your copy. The phrase “won’t sell itself” is an apt one in the realm of digital marketing, because unless you are Apple or Louis […] The post 3 Conversion-Ready Copy Tips appeare […]
- Relevant Product Copy: How to Wine and Dine ‘Em March 26, 2015The goal for any product copy should be to convert, so if you’re seeing visitors sans the sales, it’s time to make some changes to the online shopping experience. Reevaluating your approach—from conception to application—isn’t always an easy task. We suggest you start with the core message, namely, your product copy. Tweaking your website to […] The post Rel […]
- One Simple Strategy to Deepen Customer Relationships March 24, 2015Nurture sequences deepen customer relationships. If you’ve been in digital marketing for more than a week, that statement is a no-brainer. The problem with nurture sequences: it takes a thorough email marketing strategy to establish and build a rapport with your people. Think of your pre- and post-purchase email campaigns like a dating scenario. You […] The […]
- 3 Conversion-Ready Copy Tips March 31, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- How to Start a Pinterest Board That Succeeds March 31, 2015Are your prospects on Pinterest? Do you want to start a Pinterest Board? When starting on Pinterest, you’ll want to fill new boards with quality starter pins. Once you’ve launched your new boards, it’s important to pin more content to them daily. In this article you’ll find out how to develop Pinterest boards for your […]This post How to Start a Pinterest Bo […]
- 8 Ways to Use Social Listening for Your Business March 31, 2015Do you monitor what people are saying about you online? Are you using this information to enhance your business? The insights you gather about your customers, prospects, products and competitors with social listening can be valuable. In this article you’ll discover eight ways to use social listening for your business. Why Social Listening? Social listening [ […]
- How to Improve Your Email Marketing With Social Media March 30, 2015Want to know how to grow your email list? Are you using social media to support your email list growth? If you’re thinking of marketing tactics such as email and social media as two separate entities, you’re missing out on a lot of benefits. In this article you’ll discover tips for using social media to […]This post How to Improve Your Email Marketing With S […]
- How to Start a Pinterest Board That Succeeds March 31, 2015
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes New Freelancers Make March 31, 2015Ready to make the leap? Make sure you have the savings (and budget) to last for the long haul.
- Want Better Ideas? Go Catch Your Swarm March 31, 2015You can only connect your hunches if you remember them.
- Get Inspiration from Questioning Clichés March 31, 2015Reverse how something is commonly used.
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes New Freelancers Make March 31, 2015