“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU…nope, we’re not opening a new vegan restaurant or developing a new form of ancient Chinese martial arts. We’re talking about the top, middle, and bottom levels of your content marketing funnel. The goal of each level: to work together to bring in new customers for your business, increase your revenue stream, […] The post 3 Content Types […]
- [Infographic] How to Increase Sales and Customer Lifetime Value September 27, 2016As a teenager, it’s possible that you dreamt of growing up and going on tour with your favorite band. You practiced singing nonstop into your hairbrush and made your mom crazy by blasting the boom box in your room. And now, years later, here you are sitting at your desk…and instead of creating music, you’re […] The post [Infographic] How to Increase Sales an […]
- 7 Steps to Customer Value Optimization September 20, 2016Customer value optimization, or CVO, is more than a marketing buzzword. CVO is the method that maximizes the monetary value of each customer that comes through your sales funnel. To attract your ideal customers and double their lifetime value, it takes 7 simple, yet important, steps. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, know that […] The post 7 Steps to Cu […]
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 3 Creative Ways to Use Live Video for Business February 22, 2017Want to add live video to your marketing plan? Wondering how live streaming can increase customer loyalty and engagement? Live video helps you stand out from the competition by making your marketing interactive. In this article, you’ll discover three creative ways to use live video in your social media marketing. #1: Create That Black Friday [...] This post […]
- How to Verify a Facebook Page for a Local Business February 21, 2017Is your local business on Facebook? Wondering how to make your Facebook page official? Verifying a local business page adds a layer of legitimacy to your presence and can help customers feel more confident when they engage with you on Facebook. In this article, you’ll discover how to get your local Facebook page verified. Benefits [...] This post How to Veri […]
- How to Create Instagram Lead Ads February 20, 2017Do you advertise on Instagram? Want more leads? Instagram lead ads let you collect valuable contact information from potential customers without pushing them off of the platform. In this article, you’ll discover how to set up lead ads on Instagram. #1: Choose the Lead Generation Objective To get started with lead ads, create a new [...] This post How to Crea […]
- 3 Creative Ways to Use Live Video for Business February 22, 2017
- Speaking the Right Language: How to Communicate to Creators and Sellers February 22, 2017Amazon Music's Digital Design and User Experience Lead Marisa Gallagher, on the important value of being able to speak the right language by communicating to both the creative and business worlds, how a six-month expedition across Spain brought a new perspective to her career, and why attaining an MBA later in life leads to surprising benefits.
- The Creative Conundrum: Pursue Your Art or Get a “Real Job” February 22, 2017Every creative has found themselves at the same career crossroads. One path leads where their heart desires. The other leads to "real" jobs. Mike Sager has stood there, and he reflects on why he dropped out of Georgetown Law School to live the creative life.
- Amos Kennedy Jr.: From Corporate Analyst To Modern-Day Artisan February 13, 2017Why he left a comfortable middle-class life to become a “humble negro printer” and pursue a different kind of American dream working with his hands and using his art to challenge racial injustices.
- Speaking the Right Language: How to Communicate to Creators and Sellers February 22, 2017