“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- Content Marketing Resources We’re Thankful for November 24, 2015Our team is setting out to have our fill of food, football, and family (our favorite alliteration!). We cannot express how incredibly thankful we are for our amazing clients and Copy Doodle readers who allow us to do what we love each and every day—to those in the USA, we hope you have a happy […] The post Content Marketing Resources We’re Thankful for appea […]
- B2B Holiday Gift Giving: Our Top 5 Picks of the Season November 19, 2015Selecting the appropriate gifts to send clients and vendors is not always an easy task. We know firsthand how tricky B2B holiday gift giving can be—searching for the perfect gift that makes the right (and lasting) impression can be a daunting project. If you’ve been mulling over the best holiday gifts to give your clients […] The post B2B Holiday Gift Giving […]
- The One Thing Preventing More Website Conversions November 17, 2015When we talk with business owners about website performance, we find that many drive themselves bonkers over mediocre or non-existent website conversions. If you think creating website copy that converts traffic into customers is as complicated as molecular physics, you’ll want to keep reading this post. We’re going to prove to you increasing your website [… […]
- Content Marketing Resources We’re Thankful for November 24, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- 5 Tips for Selling Products on Instagram December 1, 2015Are you wondering how to sell your products on Instagram? Want some tips to get started? To make the most of interactions with customers on Instagram, your images and descriptions need to stand out and purchasing needs to be as easy as possible. In this article you’ll discover five tips for selling your products on […] This post 5 Tips for Selling Products o […]
- Facebook Conversion Pixel Changes: What Marketers Need to Know November 30, 2015Are you using the Facebook conversion pixel? Wondering how to transition from your old conversion pixel to the new pixel? Facebook’s new “one-pixel solution” makes it easier for marketers to monitor and measure conversions from Facebook users. In this article you’ll discover how to install the new Facebook pixel, track conversions and view the cost […] This […]
- 8 Twitter Tips to Improve Your Twitter Marketing November 30, 2015Is your Twitter marketing working? Do you want more engagement for your tweets? Knowing how to write your tweets and when to publish them can increase visibility, boost engagement and drive traffic to your site. In this article you’ll discover eight tips to deliver better tweets. #1: Tweet Without Links Research shows that tweets without […] This post 8 Twit […]
- 5 Tips for Selling Products on Instagram December 1, 2015
- Are We Entering the End of the Specialist Era? November 24, 2015Nike+ Design Director MDavid Low on what it's like to go from agency to in-house brand and how to build delightful digital products.
- Alex Blumberg: Your Best Selling Points Are the Mistakes You’ve Made November 23, 2015Every business has two stories: The narrative projected to the outside world, and the much messier truth.
- The Second Leap: How to Go from Lone Freelancer to Full-Fledged Entrepreneur November 19, 2015Hating to work for someone else doesn't automatically make you capable of working for yourself.
- Are We Entering the End of the Specialist Era? November 24, 2015