“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 21 Ways to Improve Your Communication August 27, 2015Communication. Sounds simple—we do it every day. We email, we talk on the phone, we text, we tweet, and * gasp * we talk to each other in person. With so much communicating happening at every moment of the day, why is it sometimes so difficult to get your point across clearly? And how incredibly […] The post 21 Ways to Improve Your Communication appeared fir […]
- 10 Qualities to Look For in an Effective Copywriter August 25, 2015There are concrete qualities that make up the recipe of an effective copywriter. The comprehensive definition of a professional copywriter is a team or individual who creates conversion-ready content that builds brand ambassadorship and provides value to your target market. These results happen when you find a copywriter who studies and understands your audi […]
- 3 Overlooked Post Purchase Sequence Emails August 20, 2015Post purchase sequences—as you enter this stage of digital marketing, you may feel as if the hard part is over. Your prospect has become a customer, so now it’s time for happy hour. Not quite. After the sale is made, that’s when your customer relationship really begins. Your goal has shifted from overcoming objections, solving […] The post 3 Overlooked Post […]
- 21 Ways to Improve Your Communication August 27, 2015
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Getting Attention: The Science of Being Captivating Online August 28, 2015Do you want to bring more attention to your business or product? Want to find out what inspires people to take notice? To discover how to get people’s attention online, I interview Ben Parr. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed […] This post Getting Attention: The Sc […]
- 8 Ways to Use Google+ Hangouts for Your Business August 27, 2015Do you use Google+ Hangouts? Interested in ways to use them for your business? Google+ Hangouts are a great way to hold group meetings, interact with customers, interview people and share your expertise. In this article you’ll discover eight ways to use Google+ Hangouts for your business. A Quick Introduction to Google+ Hangouts Before getting […] This post […]
- How to Tell Stories With Facebook and Instagram Carousel Ads August 26, 2015Want to make sure your ads stand out on Facebook and Instagram? Have you tried Carousel Ads? While many businesses use Carousel Ads solely to promote products, the ads also provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your brand’s unique narrative. In this article, I’ll share how to use storytelling in carousel ads to promote your […] This post How to Tell S […]
- Getting Attention: The Science of Being Captivating Online August 28, 2015
- The Many, Many Problems With “Follow Your Passion” August 28, 2015Don't follow passions. Instead ask yourself: If you were to invest the time, how good would you become at this career, compared to other careers you might choose?
- 99U Is Hiring a Staff Writer / Associate Editor August 27, 2015We're looking for a kick-ass writer and editor to round out our amazing team. Is that you?
- Screw Inbox Zero: Here’s a Better Plan August 27, 2015No business or life was changed by an empty inbox.
- The Many, Many Problems With “Follow Your Passion” August 28, 2015