“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 7 Steps to Customer Value Optimization September 20, 2016Customer value optimization, or CVO, is more than a marketing buzzword. CVO is the method that maximizes the monetary value of each customer that comes through your sales funnel. To attract your ideal customers and double their lifetime value, it takes 7 simple, yet important, steps. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, know that […] The post 7 Steps to Cu […]
- 5 Reasons Marketing Content Fails September 13, 2016Failure, unfortunately, is an unavoidable part of life. It happens to the best of us. And sadly, as a business owner, when something like your content marketing strategy fails, it very easily impacts your business sales and company growth. Failure sucks…to put it bluntly. Perhaps just thinking of failure brings flashbacks of when your teacher […] The post 5 […]
- The Lady Gaga Effect: How to Make Your Marketing Content Stand Out September 6, 2016Creating marketing content is incredibly similar to a lyricist writing pop music. Ok, so maybe it’s not as glamorous…or exciting…and you probably don’t get to rub shoulders with some of the world’s most popular celebrities and politicians. But at the end of the day, both professions involve a writer who is responsible for crafting catchy, […] The post The La […]
- 7 Steps to Customer Value Optimization September 20, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Instagram Rolls Out Save Draft Feature: This Week in Social Media September 24, 2016Welcome to our weekly edition of what’s hot in social media news. To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that caught our attention. What’s New This Week Instagram Rolls Out Save Draft Feature: Instagram released a Save Draft feature that allows users to “start creating a [...] This post Instagram Rolls Out Save Draft F […]
- 12 Ways to Get More Pinterest Followers September 24, 2016Are wondering how to get more Pinterest followers? Are you looking to increase your Pinterest engagement and drive traffic? In this article, I’ll share 12 tips on how you can get more Pinterest followers and promote your business. Why More Pinterest Followers? More Pinterest followers can help you get more likes, repins, comments, clicks and [...] This post […]
- Twitter Ads: How to Advertise With Twitter September 23, 2016Are you curious about Twitter ads? Want to discover the benefits of Twitter advertising? To explore what you need to know to get started with Twitter ads, I interview Neal Schaffer. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy [...] This post Twitter Ads: How to […]
- Instagram Rolls Out Save Draft Feature: This Week in Social Media September 24, 2016
- Maxx Burman: Stepping Away From Hollywood for Personal Creative Satisfaction September 21, 2016How one visual artist had to fall out of love with his work to find his own style.
- Don’t Let Email Zombies Eat Up Your Day September 19, 2016The next time you want to interrupt yourself for a quick glance at your inbox, don't.
- Jason Fried: Make “Creative Destruction” a Regular Part of Your Routine September 13, 2016Complacency and comfort are poison pills for the creative mind.
- Maxx Burman: Stepping Away From Hollywood for Personal Creative Satisfaction September 21, 2016