“The best-selling book that documents a 6-year-old’s journey to heaven and back during the two months he spent in a coma is being pulled from shelves after the boy, who is now 17, recanted his story.”
Search This Site
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU…nope, we’re not opening a new vegan restaurant or developing a new form of ancient Chinese martial arts. We’re talking about the top, middle, and bottom levels of your content marketing funnel. The goal of each level: to work together to bring in new customers for your business, increase your revenue stream, […] The post 3 Content Types […]
- [Infographic] How to Increase Sales and Customer Lifetime Value September 27, 2016As a teenager, it’s possible that you dreamt of growing up and going on tour with your favorite band. You practiced singing nonstop into your hairbrush and made your mom crazy by blasting the boom box in your room. And now, years later, here you are sitting at your desk…and instead of creating music, you’re […] The post [Infographic] How to Increase Sales an […]
- 7 Steps to Customer Value Optimization September 20, 2016Customer value optimization, or CVO, is more than a marketing buzzword. CVO is the method that maximizes the monetary value of each customer that comes through your sales funnel. To attract your ideal customers and double their lifetime value, it takes 7 simple, yet important, steps. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, know that […] The post 7 Steps to Cu […]
- 3 Content Types Vital to Your Marketing Funnel October 4, 2016
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014Rather than becoming deflated after botching a speech, recognize and fix your mistakes to become a stronger speaker next time around. Continue reading →
- Presentation tactics for webinars September 19, 2014These days, public speakers are turning to webinars in place of in-person presentations. And why not? That technology is cheaper and more convenient than traveling on-site to give presentations. Continue reading →
- Quick tip: Stop dwelling on mistakes September 12, 2014Stop dwelling on your occasional misstep and focus instead on your success as a speaker. Continue reading →
- Recover after a terrible speech October 3, 2014
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012Image CreditThe recent domain change I did brought a lot of work...I had to update dozens and dozens of links, spread throughout more than 100 posts. I had to deal with sitemaps, robots and all those tedious SEO tasks. On top of that all social media counters were stuck at zero...Fixing one problem was bringing a new one and that soon began taking its toll o […]
- Negative Comments: Should they Really Matter to You as an Internet Marketer? October 29, 2012Image CreditNegative comments and negative feedback - you've certainly got them at some point. And yeah, it isn't a great feeling...Hearing people say good things about you and seeing all those social media signals along the way matter to you, don't they?In reality however there are always those who don't like something... So, you get int […]
- Pinterest and Instagram: 3 Simple Ways to Find Out if The Two are Actually Worth Your Time October 24, 2012The following is a guest post by Harrison Kratz. Harrison walks us through Pinterest and Instagram and more specifically whether or not we should utilize the two. Enjoy! I recently sat in on a panel that focused on visual storytelling through social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest. It was a great discussion that featured marketing directors […]
- 4-Step How-To Guide to Dealing with Problems in Your Online Business November 2, 2012
- Instagram Ads: What Marketers Need to Know October 21, 2016Are you active on Instagram? Have you considered experimenting with ads? To find out how Instagram ads work, I interview Jenn Herman. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners discover what works with social [...] This post Insta […]
- 11 Ways to Grow Your Snapchat Following October 20, 2016Is your business on Snapchat? Looking for ways to attract new followers? One of Snapchat’s biggest challenges is its limited features for getting discovered by other users. In this article, you’ll discover 11 simple ways to grow your audience on Snapchat. #1: Connect via Your Address Book The easiest way to find Snapchat users to follow [...] This post 11 Wa […]
- 3 Video Storytelling Tools for Social Marketers October 19, 2016Do you want to create social media videos for your business? Is your lack of video creation skills holding you back? The right apps make it easy to produce social videos by yourself in minutes. In this article, you’ll discover three tools and step-by-step tutorials to help you create stunning promotional videos. #1: Create an [...] This post 3 Video Storytel […]
- Instagram Ads: What Marketers Need to Know October 21, 2016
- Ustwo Rethinks the Agency Business Model October 19, 2016For years creative agencies have sold design advice only. But now studios are rethinking this approach to boost their defenses against roller coaster economies and the fickle whims of clients. Ustwo co-owner Jules Ehrhardt explains how they have transformed their studio into a triple threat that generates revenue on multiple fronts.
- How to Fix Design October 17, 2016Design leaders from across the world come together to figure out what the problems in the field of design are and provide the opening for solutions, which in turn give you a leg up on your career.
- The Designer Conundrum: Where Does Blue Sky Thinking Meet with Reality? October 11, 2016A Q&A with Bryan Le, the Director of Product Design at Compass.
- Ustwo Rethinks the Agency Business Model October 19, 2016